• 여아용 원피스
  • 레인부츠

자유게시판

Legendary singer set for huge Eurovision comeback

profile_image
Cecila Eisenhauer
4시간 42분전 2 0

본문

A legendary singer is tipped for a huge career comeback at the Eurovision Song Contest in Switzerland next year. 

Celine Dion is rumoured to be making her return at the song competition, in the same country where she triumphed herself back in 1988. 

Prior to her success as a power-ballad vocalist, the singing sensation won the contest with her performance of 'Ne Partez Pas San Moi'.

Following a devastating health battle with the incurable stiff-person syndrome, the star, 56, made a breathtaking appearance at the Paris Olympic Opening Ceremony back in July. 

And now speculation is building as to whether she could also honour Eurovision with a special performance. 

A legendary singer is tipped for a huge career comeback at the Eurovision Song Contest in Switzerland next year

Celine Dion is rumoured to be making her return at the song competition, in the same country where she triumphed herself back in 1988 (pictured performing at the Paris Olympics in July) 

Appearing on the podcast Eurovis-Huns, the Executive Co-Producer of Eurovision 2025 Moritz Stadler didn't deny that she could potentially be performing. 

Read More

Celine Dion thanks fans for the love and support as she throws up a heart sign in Paris

Hosts Lee and Luis asked: 'Wouldn't you just love to have Celine there for the opening of the grand final?'

As Moritz remained tight lipped as he replied: 'Like I said there isn't a lot that I can say. 

'We're building up a great show. And you are right, Celine Dion is a legend! Now are we in touch? Are we trying to get her? I'm not telling you that right now.'

He added: 'I'm sure you understand, because you guys need to have a bit of suspense between now and next May.

'I would propose you just standby before I disclose if anything is true or not true'. 

MailOnline has contacted Celine Dion's representatives for comment.  

It was announced last month that the contest will be held in Basel at the St Jakobshalle arena.

Prior to her success as a power-ballad vocalist, the singing sensation won the contest with her performance of 'Ne Partez Pas San Moi' (pictured in 1988 after winning the contest) 

Stiff Person Syndrome (SPS), her autoimmune disease of one-in-a-million rarity, has paralyzed her voice and stolen her ability to sing

Celine admitted she was 'so full of joy' after her breathtaking comeback performance at the 2024 Paris Olympic Opening Ceremony

The international singing competition is being hosted in Switzerland after Swiss singer Nemo took the trophy earlier this year in Malmo, Sweden.

The Swiss star, 24, became the competition's first non-binary winner, after they scored 365 points with the juries and 226 from the public for a total of 591 with their song The Code.

Meanwhile Celine admitted she was 'so full of joy' after her breathtaking comeback performance at the 2024 Paris Olympic Opening Ceremony.

28 years after making her Olympic debut in 1996 at Atlanta's stadium, Celine proved she's still got as she closed the ceremony with a jaw-dropping performance on the Eiffel Tower.

And after bringing fans to tears, Celine reflected on the iconic moment with a heartfelt message on X.

She wrote: ดูหนังHD 'I'm honored to have performed tonight, for the Paris 2024 Opening Ceremony, and so full of joy to be back in one of my very favorite cities!

'Most of all, I'm so happy to be celebrating these amazing athletes, with all their stories of sacrifice and determination, pain and perseverance.

The international singing competition is being hosted in Switzerland after Swiss singer Nemo took the trophy earlier this year in Malmo, Sweden 

'All of you have been so focused on your dream, and whether or not you take home a medal, I hope that being here means that it has come true for you!

'You should all be so proud, we know how hard you have worked to be the best of the best. Stay focused, keep going, my heart is with you! - Celine xx…'

Celine looked incredible in a shimmering silver gown as she performed a rendition of Hymne à L'amour, which was originally sung by French music icon Edith Piaf.

The song was originally released in 1950 and its title translates into English as 'Hymn to Love.'

The My Heart Will Go On songstress looked to be on the verge of tears as she finished the performance to cheers from the crowd, whilst viewers at home were also left emotional.

댓글목록0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.